Thursday, August 28, 2008

Joanna & Lonnie: The (almost) Black and White Series

A few more from Joanna & Lonnie's wedding (who have been incredibly patient but trust me guys, it's worth it!!). Of course there are many more, but these kind of said "old Hollywood glamour" to me hence the black and white (mostly). Enjoy!

This lovely shot taken by the fabulous Melissa Robison who helped me capture some great ones of Joanna getting ready!








The two following shots were taken by Michael Domingo, AKA the "Groom's Personal Paparazzi." Nice work Michael!



I call this one "the moment."



1 comments:

Hickok Photography September 2, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

Looks good! I am always amazed at how hard it is to shoot in St. Mary's though. You have that 85 lens though so who knows what gems you got from that day. Good work!

About This Blog

Contact Information

Alexandra Bull | ssk photography | 443.977.4899

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP